Monday, May 12, 2014

The Goat Farm


A couple of weekends ago, I had the opportunity to shoot with Max Eremine in Atlanta, GA.
We shot inside of his studio which is located in a very interesting location, The Goat Farm. Upon my arrival, I discovered that indeed it literally is a farm with animals roaming freely! I felt right at home immediately, it was almost if I had never even left Alabama! The Goat Farm operates as a center for contemporary art and performance. It is filled with 19th century industrial buildings throughout, which houses a vast variety of studios for artist, designers, photographers, and different creative entities. For this shoot, I decided to shoot completely raw. That means NO makeup. Period. I was super stoked on how the photos turned out! A big Thanks to Max for my amazing pictures!!! We worked great together and I cannot wait to shoot with him again in the future! Here are a few of the final edited images he captured of me.


It was a total blast shooting with Max! You can check out more of his work on this website : http://www.maxeremine.com/
Also, Follow him on instagram to keep up with his work : Insta Max




All photos taken by: Max Eremine

No comments:

Post a Comment